If you hunt, camp or spend time afield, we know you will love the Becker Campanion. I have needed this knife for at least 20 of the 45 years that I have spent camping, hunting, and fooling around in odd corners of the earth.
The Campanion has a large, comfortable handle, mated to a wide sturdy blade that is as happy skinning game and prying apart joints as it is chopping onions for the chili and splitting out small kindling for the fire. The Campanion blade is constructed from 1095 Cro-Van carbon steel, which is like 1095 carbon steel. It is a low alloy carbon steel but with chrome and vanadium carbides…to provide extra strength and wear resistance, which gives you a knife that is easy to sharpen and still holds a good edge.
- Devastating cutting power – proven in the world's most challenging environments
- Each flat ground blade features an incredibly sharp blade and the most comfortable hard-use knife handle in the world
- Black epoxy coating
- Blade Length: 5 1/4"
- Overall Length:: 10 5/8"
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Weight: 16 oz
- Sheath Material: Black Glass Filled Nylon
- Knife Made in USA; Sheath Made in Taiwan